The Senior Care Industry is in need of funding, now.
In this McKnight's Senior Living article, you'll learn about:
- Updates to the Provider Relief Fund and how it supports assisted living communities and skilled nursing facilities
" “Nursing homes and assisted living communities are facing the worst job losses among all healthcare professions, and the shortage is impacting seniors’ access to care,” Parkinson wrote. “While the PRF funding has been helpful, it has not been enough.” "
- How the Argentum Advocates are using public policy and legislation to improve senior care relief packages
" Argentum, he said, is working with congressional allies to replenish the Provider Relief Fund through a new federal appropriation or to divert funds from previous relief packages to the senior living and care industry. "
- How American Rescue Plan Act funding is being used to close senior care industry gaps
- Michigan allocated $70 million for a grant program to cover pandemic costs and provide financial relief to senior living communities.
- Minnesota allocated $3.5 million to create workforce development programs to recruit, train and deploy at least 1,000 new certified nursing assistants.